The "Benefits of Belonging" to the Pennsylvania Podiatric Medical Association start and end with you as a Pennsylvania podiatric physician wanting to compete and be successful in today's heathcare environment.
PPMA serves its membership in order:
- To Sustain a Unified Voice
- To Maintain Fair Reimbursement
- To Advocate for Podiatry
- To Work with the Health Care Community
- To Have Union Backing via Guild 45
- To Have the Most Responsible & Affordable Malpractice Insurance through PMAP
- To Maintain Licensure through the Goldfarb Foundation Courses
- To Have National APMA Membership
- To Take Podiatric Practices to the Next Level!
To contact the Association, call 717-763-7665, x213. REMEMBER: WE NEED YOU!