Make Eligibility Inquiries A Breeze with NOVITASPHERE
Wednesday, February 26, 2020
Posted by: Susan Kramer
Novitasphere, our free, secure, Internet Portal provides users with quick and easy access to patient eligibility. Information is displayed in a user-friendly format, which can be saved or printed for patient records.
First, use the Novitasphere MBI Lookup Tool to locate your patient’s new Medicare MBI number if the patient is unable to provide you with their updated card. Once you’ve obtained the new MBI, click to view that patient’s Eligibility information, without having to re-enter the patient’s information.
Our Eligibility Guide reviews all of the information available via this feature. Some of the information our users find most helpful is:
· Effective and termination dates for Part A and Part B
· Current year Part B remaining and total deductible
· Physical and Occupational Therapy amounts used for the year
· Medicare Advantage Plan information (MAP)
· Medicare as Secondary Payer information (MSP)
· Qualified Medicare Beneficiary (QMB) information
To find Novitasphere enrollment instructions, visit the Novitasphere Portal Center today. For questions, please contact the Novitasphere Help Desk at 1-855-880-8424.
· JL Novitasphere Center